Baked tamari perch with greens and garlicy cauliflower rice
Perch, 2 fillets
2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil or coconut
Salt and pepper to taste
Mixed greens, two large handfuls: ie
- Bok choy
- Spinach and/or kale
- Green beans
1. Pre heat oven to 200 C
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper, put the fish fillets on the baking tray and drizzle with tamari soy sauce, cover the fillets well.
3. Put the tray in the oven and cook for 15 - 20 mins.
4. Use a food processor or blender to blitz the cauliflower until it becomes like a rice.
5. Pour the olive oil into a non stick pan, heat on medium-high heat, add the cauli rice, use a wooden spoon to mix every few minutes. Cook for 5-10 mins or until soft. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. While the cauli rice and perch are cooking, steam the greens for 10 mins or so, until wilted, but not too soft.
7. When all are cooked, put cauli rice in a bowl, top with greens and then the perch. Use the tamari liquid from the pan to pour over the top at the end.